If you have always dreamed of having your own YouTube channel, and are passionate about making videos, then creating your own channel is the logical next step.
So, you have selected an education niche for starting a YouTube channel, the next step is to choose a name. And you can’t pick just any name, you have to select a name that tells about your channel and at the same time stands out.
If you’re finding it difficult to come up with an attention-grabbing name for your educational YouTube channel, this article is for you. Don’t worry, I will guide you through choosing a name for your channel that perfectly represents what it’s all about.
Here are over 100+ ideas for education channel name suggestions that you can use to help you get started. We assure you that these names are capable of catching the attention of viewers.
Hindi Study Channel Name Ideas
Hinglish YouTube Channel Name For Education
Science ki Baatein
Educational Channel Name Ideas
My Way Study
Elite Education Classes
Your Edu Coach
Stairs To Success
Let’s Crack It
Best Names For Educational YouTube Channel
IAS All Day
IAS Study Centre
IIT Study Centre
Arc of Success
Study My Way
A to Z Classes
Names For Educational YouTube Channel
Train Your Brain
YouTube Channel Name Ideas For Knowledge
Box of Knowledge
Truth And Knowledge
Tips To Consider When Naming Your Educational Youtube Channel:
- Pick a Simple Name: Keep in mind that it should be easy to remember, spell and pronounce. Avoid using a long and difficult name as your target audience might forget your channel name.
- Name Should Define What You Do: Always choose a name that defines your channel. Your business’s name is the first thing that potential customers will see or hear – so it’s important to make sure that it sparks some initial thoughts in their brains about what you’re all about! The right name will help you to attract customers who are interested in what you do, and it can also give them a good impression of your brand before they even visit your website or speak to you.
- Consider SEO While Naming Your YouTube Channel: Make sure to pick something that’s SEO friendly such that it matches both search intent and what people are actually looking for. This will help ensure that your business comes up in relevant search results and that potential customers can easily find you.
- Consider Future Options: Do not pick a name that is too narrow. Keep in mind that you might want to diversify.
- Don’t Pick a Name Similar to Competitors: Do not pick a name that resembles your competitors because it will only confuse your viewers. Your channel should not look like a copy of your competitors.
If you’re still on the hunt for a name that suits your niche, here are a few ways you can go about finding one:
Brainstorm: Ideas don’t come the right way. It takes time to think about how you can improve your idea. You may want to consider writing down your ideas or talking to someone else about them to get some feedback.
Look for inspiration: Take a look at other YouTube channels in your industry and see what they named them. This can give you some ideas of what might work for you.
Use Name Generator: If you need help coming up with a name for your education youtube channel, you can use a free name generator like BizNameWix or Shopify. Just enter some keywords related to your channel topic and they’ll give you thousands of ideas to choose from.
Ask others: Sometimes, it helps to get a second (or third, or fourth) opinion. Ask people who are familiar with your niche what they think would be a good name for your company or product.
How To Check If Your YouTube Channel Name Is Already Taken?
- Search the chosen channel name on YouTube. Go to “Filter” and click on the channel. This will show you if the name is already taken or not.
- Search the name you have chosen on Google like this: _YourChannelName. This will show you all the things that are available with this name on Google.
- Check if the domain name of the same is available or not.
The best way to see if a name is easy to write and read is by saying it out loud yourself. If you can’t read it easily, then it’s not a good name.
Another way to tell if a name is good or not is by seeing if your friends and family can understand and repeat it when you tell them. If they can’t, then that’s a sign that you should look for another name.
Picking a name is the first step towards launching your business, and it’s a decision that should not be made lightly.
This is the most important decision you’ll make for your business, so take your time to ensure you’re happy with the name you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I name my channel?
The name must define what your channel is all about. You can brainstorm, talk to people, and look for inspiration. You can also give a try to business name generators like BizNameWix or Shopify. You can even choose your own name for the YouTube channel.
2. Which name is best for education channel?
Best YouTube Education Channel Name
- Edu Horizon
- Next Study
- Bright Route
- Train Your Brain
- Start Smart
- Stairs To Success
- Edu Sera
- Learn Easy
- Scholars Group
- Nerds Only
3. How do I choose my YouTube channel name for education?
- Choose a memorable name.
- It should be short and unique.
- The name of your channel should be reflective of its content.
- It should be SEO Friendly